Time & Location
24 Sept 2022, 9:00 am – 25 Sept 2022, 5:00 pm
Brighton, 29 Jetty Rd, Brighton SA 5048, Australia
About the event
Incorporating Reiki into your daily life...
Pre-requisite: Completion of Reiki Training 1.
Includes the following topics:
- The benefits of using Reiki symbols
- The benefits of Long Distance / Absentee healing
- Reiki 2 Attunement
- Reiki 2 Symbols & their uses
- What is a Meridian?
- Other practical uses for Reiki energy
- How to increase the amount of energy your are able to hold & transmit within your body.
- Using & working with Reiki 2 (practical)
- Case studies
- Questions and Answers
Reiki two opens additional energy centres and connects you to a greater volume of Reiki Energy. (Think of this as using a dimmer switch on a light: you can “dial the energy” to increase or decrease.) During the Reiki two course, you are given three sacred symbols, each having a specific function. These symbols can then be used as a focus to enable you to strengthen mental and emotional healing and to send absentee healing. A large part of the training received in Second Degree is centred on the understanding and use of these symbols.
In Reiki 2 training you receive two attunements. At this stage of the training, the energy attunement is greatly amplified and its focus is on the etheric body rather than the physical. As a result of these attunements, you may develop both a greater sensitivity to energy and increased psychic awareness.
Techniques are taught to enable you to:
- Focus the energy to help the release of mental and emotional blocks
- Focus your mind to be able to send Reiki energy beyond time and space, thus facilitating Long Distance Absentee healing.
On completion of the Reiki Two Degree training course, you will receive an illustrated Reiki Manual. The Reiki Two Degree Certificate as well as on going support and advice.
Reiki 2 Practitioner Level
2 Day workshop$407.00Tax: GST included+$10.18 service feeSale ended