Sat, 23 July|
Ear Candling | Practitioner
This training course is designed for the person interested in setting up their own Ear Candling Practice or adding Ear Candling to their existing modalities.
Time & Location
23 July 2022, 9:00 am ACST – 24 July 2022, 1:00 pm ACST
Brighton, 29 Jetty Rd, Brighton SA 5048, Australia
About the event
1.5 days theory & practical workshop
On completion on the Practitioner Ear Candling training course, you will receive an illustrated Ear Candling Training Manual. The Practitioner Ear Candling Certificate (Valid for Public Liability Insurance) - issued on completion and passing of all relevant course materials, as well as on gong support and advice.Ear Candling Training Day Structure
- The History of Ear Candling
- The Human Anatomy of the ear
- The Human Anatomy of the sinus's
- How can Ear Candling help me?
- How does Ear Candling work?
- Often asked questions about Ear Candling
- Contraindications to treatment
- Safety instructions
- Preparation before beginning an Ear Candling Treatment
- Client medical history
- How to conduct an Ear Candling Therapy session (practical)
- INTRODUCTION to Managing and marketing your own business.
Ear Candling | Practitioner$379.50Tax: GST included+$9.49 service feeSale ended