Sat, 24 July|
De-Stress and be HAPPY
Practitioner Ear Candling Training Course
This training course is designed for the person interested in setting up their own Ear Candling Practice or adding Ear Candling to their existing modalities.
Time & Location
24 July 2021, 9:00 am – 25 July 2021, 1:00 pm
De-Stress and be HAPPY, 29 Jetty Rd, Brighton SA 5048, Australia
About the event
1.5 days theory & practical workshop
On completion on the Practitioner Ear Candling training course, you will receive an illustrated Ear Candling Training Manual. The Practitioner Ear Candling Certificate (Valid for Public Liability Insurance) - Is issued on completion and passing of all relevant course materials. You will also receive on gong support and advice.Ear Candling Training Day Structure
- The History of Ear Candling
- The Human Anatomy of the ear
- The Human Anatomy of the sinus's
- How can Ear Candling help me?
- How does Ear Candling work?
- Often asked questions about Ear Candling
- Contraindications to treatment
- Safety instructions
- Preparation before beginning an Ear Candling Treatment
- Client medical history
- How to conduct an Ear Candling Therapy session (practical)
- LEARN MORE